Four days to go! Can you feel the Christmas spirit already?
Aww, I missed answering questions from random people.
Hey Karla! :)Hey you!
drop drop!! toodles
Thanks :)
Dear Bombastarr, ex link?
Sure thing. Leave me your name and URL :)
Dear Bombastarr, does this thing work?
The question box? Yes it does!
in the pictures in ur sidebar, is that a wig or is that your real hair? it looks pretty!
Aww thank you! :) Yes that is WAS my real actual hair, curled to perfection thanks to Bong of David's Greenbelt. But now, my hair is nowhere near that. New look! :P
Dear Bombastarr, where do you do your shopping?
Different places, actually. I love tiangges and bazaars like 168 and Baclaran! But I also get most of my clothes or dresses from Bayo and Plains & Prints. Abroad, my favorite shopping destinations are Bangkok (Chatuchak! Platinum Plaza! MBK!) and Singapore. Also TJ Maxx's in the States :)
nakakapag expert knb sa Rock Band? whats ur highest score? favorite song?
I try but usually I enjoy more when I just play Medium or Hard because I don't want to suck the fun out of the game by being too competitive! :P Highest score? 100% on vocals! My favorite songs to play are That's What You Get, MakeDamnSure and The Kill :)
UP or ateneo?
Of course, Unibersidad ng Pilipinas! :)
Dear Bombastarr, sorry i'm confused: are you a literature or english major?
Actually, I am a BA Creative Writing major. But since CW is under the Department of English and Comparative Literature of CAL (College of Arts & Letters) and since my majors are also CL and Eng subjects, then yes I guess I can also consider myself a Lit or English major :)