What laptop do you use? And phone? ipod/mp3 player?A very,
very pink Neo Empriva 572SVB which I christened Pink Ranger has been my trusty friend since May 2008. I have a 5th generation iPod Classic in white (with a pink "condom" case) named Portia and an unnamed red Nokia E63. (Aww, this made me miss my Motorola V3x and first gen Samsung Corby, both also under the general category of "hot pink.") My favorite color is hard to guess.
Dear Bombastarr, I don't know you but i think u and ur boyfriend are very sweet. You make "opposites attract" seem very easy! :D Anyway, do you guys have a theme song? I'm just curious! :PPPWhy, thank you so much, Anon :) There are two songs I will always associate with him: "Because of You" by Ne-Yo because we watched his concert together back when we were still justspacefriends and "Fearless" by Taylor Swift because (1) he/we love/adore T-Swizz, (2) I really, really like the whole imagery of boy and girl plus car and rain [there is an inside joke there somewhere] and (3) I learned to play it on the piano for him. :D