Dear Bombastarr, I'm majoring in HRM right now, but I just realized recently na parang I want to be a TV reporter or news anchor. What should I do? Should I shift? I am kinda enjoying naman being in HRM, but being a newscaster interests me more. :-BIf you're on your third year (or older) and have been taking a lot of majors already, I'd say just finish HRM, since you're enjoying it anyway. Honestly, I think it would be a waste of money (and time) to transfer this late into a course so different just because "you feel like it." Besides, Journalism is so much more than being a TV reporter - you have to have the passion to write and go on the field, do production work and get behind the scenes. Shifting requires more than "interest" for me, honestly. You really have to be invested in that career. But that's just my opinion. Maybe you could just take a second degree in Journalism in the future, instead?
Dear Bombastarr, what book is nearest to you right now?
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy and The Brutal Language of Love by Alicia Erian. The second one's a collection of short stories.
Wow! Happy 6th year, bombastarr! Here's to many more years of brilliant and moving and just pure awesome blog posts and happy days for you ♥ -kaisa
Thank you, Kaisa! Much love to you :)
Dear Bombastarr, would you rather blog about your day or blog about what you feel?
I've been blogging more about what I feel because my days have not been very interesting lately. Who wants to read about sitting in class all day? :))
Happy 6th year Bombastarr! >:D< -Inna.
Roomie! Thank you! I miss you, sobra! >:D<