Dear Bombastarr, bakit ka pala umalis sa dati mong dorm/boarding house? ^^I could not get along with my new roommate. The room began to have bad vibes written all over it. Trust me, I tried, but it just got too creepy/weird for me - I had to get out.
If anyone should dedicate a song for you, what song is it and why?
Oh, I love your question! :) Forgive me because there are a lot of songs I'd love for anyone (special) to dedicate to me. (Feeling ako eh!) This is just the Top 6:
1. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 - "I've had you so many times but somehow I want more." / "I know where you hide alone in your car, know all of the things that make you who you are." But of course! This song will always, always be my song.
2. Beauty School by Deftones - "You're shooting stars from the barrel of your eyes and it drives me crazy, just drives me wild." It's about finding someone most beautiful in their most unguarded, vulnerable moments. To have someone look at you that way is just beyond words.
3. Southern Girl by Incubus - "You're an exception to the rule, you're a bona fide rarity, you're all I ever wanted. Southern girl, could you want me?" I'm from the South of the Metro, so feeling ko lang talaga meant to be ako dito! Haha.
4. Fix You by Coldplay - "And I will try to fix you." Who wouldn't want to hear that?
5. Balisong by Rivermaya - "Your face lights up the sky on the highway." / "Nobody's made me feel this way before, you're everything I wanted and more." When I hear this song I imagine sitting in the passenger seat, the driver repressing his adoration for me or something of that sort. (Pardon the ego-fueled fantasies!)
6. Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer - HA. HA. HA.
Dear Bombastarr, what's your boyfriend's name? You never mention it kasi in your entries eh (or namention mo na nga ba but i haven't read it?)
Oo nga noh, I don't think I've ever mentioned it! Rainier :)
Dear Bombastarr, kjahdflkjasdfasdlkfhjaslkdfhj
Aaskdfhakjdhkjf!