Wow how did you write "The Morning-after Pill"?
I couldn't sleep that night, I was listening to "Sextape" by Deftones, and I guess it just sort of happened.
Favorite song to sing in the shower?There are a lot, I swear. Usually really angry or really cheesy songs are so fun to sing while shampooing, like "The Kill" by 30 Seconds to Mars or anything by Taylor Swift :))
Dear Bombastarr, i miss your "on my bedside table" blog entries! i want to know more about what you're reading now :) thanks!
Yeah, it's been a while since I last did that! I'll do one soon, I hope. Right now, I'm in the middle of a lot of anthologies for my thesis.
Dear Bombastarr, you write so well. I love your most recent post. It's sounds so true and honest. Thank you. You don't know how much it affects and inspires people to write too. -a fan
Thank you, this means a lot :)
Dear Bombastarr, who's your inspiration for becoming a writer? :)
I don't think I can credit my love of writing to just one person because I think a lot of things steered me toward this direction, but if there is one writer whose work I truly admire, it would be Cristina Pantoja-Hidalgo.
I've caught a few OTH episodes on TV once, a few years ago. But I never had the chance to watch the show from the start, but I'm doing it now, actually. And although I can identify with Peyton, I don't like her that much. Does that make sense? Anyway, I always used to root for Brooke and Lucas but now I find Hayley and Nathan Scott so adorable. Wala lang. I just knew you were a fan.
Season 1-4 would always be the OTH glory years for me. It just wasn't One Tree Hill anymore after that. But I hear Season 9 is going to be the last and the old cast are coming back, so I'm kinda excited! Also, I know exactly how you feel. I used to dislike Peyton so much, but it was probably because I saw myself in her too - from her relationship with her art to her music. I just didn't want to admit it because I was so caught up being in love with Nathan that I couldn't associate myself with anyone other than Haley :P
Dear Bombastarr, can you please suggest a poem related to Reconnaisance :))
Oh my, I don't think I'm exactly the right person to ask for this! I can't really think of anything close to that right now.