Dear Bombastarr, can you describe your typical day (in law school)?
It's an endless cycle of anticipation and terror, with rare glimpses of relief in between. Somehow my days are now just divided into reading cases or reciting cases. :)) Law school leaves no time for a lot of other feelings aside from anxiety and frustration, and no time for sleep too, but I try to manage - I have to. A lot of times I find myself questioning my intelligence - if I really deserve to be here, if I'm god enough, if I can manage. (Yes, law school can really eat you up like that. Random bouts of existential crisis are not hard to come by.) Thoughts like that nag me the most at night, when my body is so exhausted but the amount of readings remain daunting. But I suppose one just gets used to it. I'm still not used to it, to be honest, but I just go through the day and hope for the best. I just try to find solace in the little things, like getting good recits or having fun conversations with friends. (So far I have the best set of blockmates and for that alone, I'm learning to get by.)
Dear Bombastarr, do you watch Suits? I think you'll love it.
Why, yes I do! Started watching it over the summer to get me all the more psyched for law school. I LOVE EVERY EPISODE OKAY (It's also cool that we're starting to understand a bit of jargon now - makes watching the show that much more fun. Also, we have a female prof who thinks just like Harvey Specter and we just find it so,
sooo awesome.)
Dear Bombastarr, How are you?
I'm trying to get by one day at a time.
Dear Bombastarr, brucas or leyton?
Team Brucas! Team Cheery and Broody! Although towards the end I did learn to appreciate Leyton.
Dear Bombastarr, where can I read "Fairy Tale For The City" by Estrella Alfon?
I'm not exactly sure - we were given photocopies of it in class by our professor. She did tell us that it was extremely difficult to find a copy of that story because it was banned in the 1950's and so it did not make it to a lot of anthologies or other published materials. But I'm sure it's just there somewhere in the library! :) Let me know if you find it.
Dear Bombastarr, can you make a post about your nook? :)
Nook, as in the Barnes & Noble Nook e-reader, or nook as in, my little personal corner where I find comfort and seclusion? :))
Dear Bombastarr, just read your latest post. Here's a biiiig virtual hug to you! You'll be fine, girl. Take care, alright? :)
Right back at you >:D< Thank you, so much.
You know I love you, Roomie!! >:D< :** :) *huuuugs and kisses across the ocean* :D :D :D
I love you too, Roomie!! >:D< I wish you were here! My new room wants to meet you! :D *hugs and kisses!*