Dear Bombastarr, what's your opinion on the RH bill?
I think it is pro-life, pro-women, and needs to be passed RIGHT NOW. I'd love to write an entire post about this, but maybe some time soon (after our midterms :D)
Dear Bombastarr, what's your favorite subject in law? what;s the easiest? what's the most difficult?
THERE IS NO EASY SUBJECT THEY ALL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE. =)))))) I'm currently enjoying Persons because it deals a lot with cases that are mostly present in everyday life, like marriage, death, succession, etc. - as such, it's much easier to grasp how and where the law applies.
Dear Bombastarr, can you post more pics of you please? Pleeeease
Let's hope for more good hair days, then! :)
Dear Bombastarr, EH BAKIT ANG GANDA MO?
EH BAKIT ANG BAIT MO MASYADO :D
Gosh darn you're pretty :>
Oh stop it you. :3
Dear Bombastarr, oh my you're so pretty! I mean, seriously what kind of prick leaves THAT kind of girl behind?! And wait I thought law school is stressing you out? But you look so much prettier and blooming now!!! Totoo. You are such a beautiful girl, please don't let anyone or anything get you down, okay? xx
Law school IS stressing me out. Really, it was just a lucky shot :)) But a hug, nonetheless! You are much too kind >:D<
Dear Bombastarr, :D
;)