Dear Bombastarr, do you have suitors in law school? Are there many cute boys there compared to undergrad? ;)
That depends on your definition of cute - if you fancy boys who speak impeccable English, can argue coherently, have a little bit of (okay, maybe a lot of) ego, and look especially dashing in a polo and tie, then yes, law school is filled to the brim with these kinds of lads. :))
Dear Bombastarr, HI! I just want to know how much you pay every semester. I'm planning to take the UP Lae but I don't think I can study and work at the same time if law school will demand much of my time. Thank you so much. And also, you're amazing. I believe you can make it! :)
Hi there! I'm in Bracket A, so I pay Php 1,500/unit. The default Bracket is B, which is Php 1,000/unit. You can apply for a lower bracketing in the STFAP however, provided you present the proper documents and gain their approval. The College of Law actually has a 5-year evening program for working students; its curriculum is designed to have one or two subjects less than the regular load of those in the day program. I can't imagine how anyone can juggle work and law school at the same time, so I really only have the utmost respect for all evening students. I think it can be pretty difficult, but it's not impossible. We all see them do it :) Thank you! Good luck to you too :)
Dear Bombastarr, ang painful ng last post mo. :/// Danie
Oh Danie, my heart misses you so. That's more painful. :// >:)<
Dear Bombastarr, what's your view on sex and sexuality? (Not trying to be a perv, I think you're pretty open-minded anyway)
If you really know what you're doing and you're not hurting anyone else in the process, I think you should be able to do what you want to do.
hey youu, :) your school starts soon and we still havent had our skype date. :( when are you free? im free over the weekend! miss you roomieeeee! :* >:D<
We should Skype date again! Dapat mas matagal na next time :* Oh and what about his picture? :> Meron na? :))
Dear Bombastarr, thanks for sharing the books you're currently reading. That Alain de Button book is intriguing. I enjoy reading his Twitter page and just found a copy of his book called The Consolations of Philosophy on Book Sale! It's about how philosophy is applicable to real life problems, particularly of human emotions.:) Hey, all the best to your second sem! -Patti Agnes
His prose is such a delight to read because of his the way it is mingled with phiosophy. I really hope I can get more of his books next time. And yeah, I'm not surprised - Book Sale never fails. Ever. :))
Dear Bombastarr,I am presently an AB Literature student from GenSan. I am a 3rd year college student and I have this great desire for legal studies.. My mom just permitted me to take up UP LAE (after a year of convincing her due to her "not permitting" because of the rampant news about law students hazing. After I read the whole of your blog, yeah.. I am now totally convinced na mag UP talaga ako. I salute u for the bravery you showed especially in entering a prestigious school such as UP. Can u give me any advice especially now that I am graduating soon. I am planning to take up law at UP, however, I am totally discouraged by the articles I read pertaining to the "so hard thing" to procure before you can be totally admitted in UP Law School. Could you help me preparing for the LAE Exam? Please? I presume that you are now busy facing again a pile of cases to be studied, but, I believe that you're the only person I can reach to help me out. Did you use any reviewer prior to the LAE Exam? I'm waiting for your response. Thank you very much and continue inspiring other people...
Hey! I'm glad you're sure about wanting to pursue legal studies - that really is all you need to survive in law school anyway, the desire for it. I don't think even the smartest or most studious can enjoy life as a law student if he/she does not want it bad enough in the first place. :) To answer your question, yes I enrolled in a review program a few months before the LAE. Generally, the LAE is just an aptitude exam, which means it's kind of like the UPCAT, except a bit more challenging. It covers Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Reading Comprehension Math, and Logic - the usual. I think the reviewers you can get in our local bookstores should be sufficient to help you cover the bases in these five areas. And don't worry about the stories you hear about life in law school - some of it may be true, sure, but that's not all there is to it. Despite all the whining I do, I'm really enjoying it, because I get to be part of a great institution that doesn't only teach us to be lawyers, but lawyers who will serve the country. That far outweighs all the obstacles. :) Best of luck!
HI Karla!!! Do you still remember me? Colleen from (now defunct) c0lleen.blogdrive.com. nice to see you're still blogging!!! :) Keep it up! :) I wish to hear more from you :)
Hi Colleen! Yes, of course! :)) Thanks for dropping by! I can't believe you still remember me :))
Dear Bombastarr, I love your twenty-one years to an alphabet post! You always write so beautifully. Again, happy 21st. Have a good life! You deserve one. Loveeee, Kaisa
It was the pre-birthday blues/jitters. :)) Thanks, Kaisa :)
Happy birthday, bombastarr! :)
Molte grazie!
Dear Bombastarr, I (always) wish you all the best in life bc you deserve it. Happy happy birthday, Karla! >:D< -Patti A.
Lots of love, Ate Patty! :)
Dear Bombastarr, >:)<
>:D< :)