After three months! Haha. Sorry about that. I might be getting more questions/comments since I disabled my comments so must update more regularly!
Dear Bombastarr, are you planning to use WordPress as your blogging platform? ;;) If yes, when? I just wanna know. :>
No, I really still prefer Blogger above everything else because I find it easier and more convenient because I've had this one for years.
Hello. From what I'm seeing from your blog, you're from UPD taking up Creative Writing. Do you mind if I ask if you have, um, like any idea how to transfer from any UP Campus into UP Diliman? I passed UPCAT but was qualified for another campus but I sorely want to study in Diliman. Um, what do you think? Do you have, uh, like any suggestions? Thanks.
I'm sorry for the very late reply! Have you confirmed your slot already? I'm not exactly sure about the process, but I'm sure you can go to the website or better yet call the University Registrar for the mechanics of transferring. I had classmates who transferred from other UP campuses (Baguio, LB) after their first year, but I think you can transfer even in your first year. I'm not exactly sure really, sorry.
Dear Bombastarr,
Yes?
I need advice. I passed in UP but it's too far away! :(
One word: DORM.
hey carla!
I secretly hold grudges on people who spell my name wrong :| Haha! It's with a K. And hey :)
Ate Karla, I'm sorry I have to write everything here cos the comments box isn't working in my browser :)) Anyway belated happy 5th year for Bombastarr :D I feel like your blog was part of my growth as well, haha and until now I don't mind backreading your posts cos I hardly ever get to write sensible stuff lately and as usual your words let the inspiration kick in. Haha naks! Everything seems to be all good, I'm happy for you. :P I'll be in UP-D this sunday for our fun run haha take care! >:D<
Awww thank you so much. I don't really think that someone might be enjoying what I write when I blog so really it means a lot to me when I get these kinds of messages. Thank you! But wait! You forgot your name! Haha, who's this? :)
Dear Bombastarr, I moved to another blog! I miss you Ate K! It's http://nikilosophy.tumblr.com/ -Nique
Hi Nique! I checked the URL and it's not there anymore :(
Dear Bombastarr, bakit hindi ka na lang mag formspring.me?
Ahhh the question I have always been waiting to answer! I honestly considered getting formspring before but changed my mind because I had this question box here anyway. And because I'm a non-conformist (hahaha) I decided not to. Everyone else is on formspring these days! So there :P
Dear Bombastarr, what's your plan after college? Where do you plan to work?
I'm going to take up law after I graduate. It has always been a dream of mine to become a lawyer. As for work, well, I'll cross the bridge when I get there.