What's your course?
BA Creative Writing.
current book that you are reading ryt now.
"Summer" by Edith Wharton.
Where's your comment box, Bombastarr? :( Bring it back!
I just felt like disabling it, haha. Maybe I'll put it back up in a few weeks' time :P
i'm curious. what made you ultimately decide to study in up?
For one, it has always been my dream school. Ever since I was a kid, my family has "programmed" the thought that I would be going to this huge university in Diliman one day. I can't remember a time when I didn't want to go there. (Except maybe that brief time after finding out I passed in Ateneo but with no word from UP yet.) I also loved my course in UP better than my other choices in the other universities, which were Accountancy and Legal Management.
Dear Bombastarr, you will always be an inspiration to me. I love your blog. PS: you are so pretty :) I see you in school sometimes but I'm too shy to greet you. :D
Aww, thank you so much! You should say hi sometime :)
Bumagsak ka na ba? Nakatikim ka na ba ng 5?
Thankfully, hindi pa naman. And hopefully, hindi mangyari! :)
Favorite band. I know you have a lot but just one.
ARGH you got me! :)) This is very difficult. I guess I would have to say.. Stars.