Yeyy, quite a lot of questions! :) Keep them coming!Dear Bombastarr, college is fun! Sorry I didn't get to send you an email about my first day kaloka dami kagad homeworks hahaha :D -kaiHi, Kai! :) It's okay, I know things must be pretty busy already. Anyway, I hope you're having fun! >:D<
Hi ! I'm a fan of yours. :PWow, thank you! :)
Dear Bombastarr, I treat you as one of the inspiring persons in my life. -Karla. / We have the same name! YAY!Aww, that's so sweet. Thank you!
Karlas with a K are awesooome! :D Let's be friends!
Dear Bombastarr, do you have regrets? What are they in particular?I have a lot of regrets, actually, most of them are not so much over things I did but things I didn't do. There are stuff I wish I said, I wish I did, I wish I just took care of before things got out of hand -- stupid little things really, but things that could've avoided people getting hurt in the long run. Sometimes they still find a way of bothering me at night, filling my empty thoughts with what-if's and maybe's. But that's the only thing I can do about them for now, I guess, other than of course, move on and just make better decisions next time.
Bombastarr is in loooooove! Magiging cheesy na yan!FYI, Bombastarr is actually a repressed cheeseball :)) I'm just not
that showy (I think.)
Dear Bombastarr, honestly, do you think you're pretty? I guess it would be hypocritical of me to answer no, and arrogant of me to say yes. Let's just say that I do have insecurities about my physical appearance as most people do, but on most days, I don't find myself ugly :)) And I'm good with that.
You don't look 18! what is your beauty secret? Beauty products? Haha! :D I hope you dont mind!Lots of lovin' keeps me blushin'! LOL :)) Hmm, I wash my face and moisturize every morning and every night. That's pretty much it :D I've been using Clean&Clear since Grade 5, haha!