Dear Bombastarr, You write very well! what's your secret? ♥ you!
Aww, you are much too kind! My secret? I include Oreos as a regular part of my diet and I don't eat carrots :P Haha. I love you too!
LUCAS PEYTON FOREVER!
I'm more of a Brucas fan, but I eventually loved Leyton in the long run. And yesss, it's just not the same without them :(
eh bakit ang saya basahin ng blog mo?
Eh bakit ang bait mo? Hahaha, salamat! :))
Give a line from a song that you're currently listening to right now."Cross off all the ways I failed you / Because I failed you / But I'm still in your blood / I'm still in your blood" - Bitches In Tokyo; Stars
Fight or walk away?
AHHH GOOD ONE. Hahahaha! Normally, I would walk away. In most situations, I'm really the dedma/ice queen type. But I'm learning to fight the battles I have to fight. Or at the very least, talk it out. (Someone would be proud of this answer!)
favorite tambayan
AS-CAL walk, CAL lib, Main Lib. Dorm. Hahaha, nerd much?
may kotse ka ba? What would your dream car be?
No, I can't drive yet. And I find myself too irresponsible to be owning a car right now :)) Hmm, I don't really know much about cars (i.e. engines, equipment, etc.) but I do want a car that can last, so probably a Honda or Toyota. But what the hell, I'd really want a Porsche! :P