How do you stay thin and sexy and hot ? Tips !
WHAT are you sure you're asking the right person? :)))) My only form of exercise is walking (a bit) from building to building and working out my fingers like crazy on keyboards (laptop and piano). Hahaha!
Hi bombastarr! i've been an avid reader of your blog since i was in 2nd yr hs (i'm now in 4th yr). i love all your posts, you sound so natural and fun. anyway, can you post a picture of you and your boyfriend? i'm just really curious! he sounds like a great guy :) take care!
That's two years of my life you've been reading -- thank you so much! :) Hmm, honestly the reason I don't post our pictures is because I like keeping "us" a bit private. And besides he's not really much of a "vain" person so it's hard getting a picture of us in the first place! :)) But maybe next time. And yeah, he is great :)
Who is that lucky guy anyway?
That lucky guy is The Boy-nospace-friend :)
Dear Bombastarr, I can totally relate to your post about OTH. I'm a die-hard fan as well.I slso stopped watching when Lucas and Peyton left. And I miss it too. It's a big part of my life. :)Yesss. It's just not the same without them. I also miss the opening credits with Gavin DeGraw's "I Don't Want To Be" playing :(