Dear Bombastarr, what's your opinion on UP students joining walk-outs and street rallies for the sake of having their pleas heard on junking tofi and higher state subsidy?This is actually a tricky question right here. I'm an '08 so we're part of the unfortunate group who experience the tuition fee increase. Personally, I don't join walk-outs or street rallies, not because I don't believe in what they are fighting for but because I think they lack real, sufficient alternatives to the things they are complaining about. I know, it's not the students' fault why the budget allocated for education, particularly state universities, was tremendously decreased so we shouldn't have to be the ones suffering and paying the debt. However we also have to consider that the university has to get that money somewhere, and if they don't, then the entire system will suffer. I may be wrong but I think it's a necessity -- I mean come on, how can we be the best university if we don't even have enough funds to keep our campuses well-maintained? I know it might seem unfair, but we also have to consider that on some level, it's also necessary. Nonetheless, I'm still hoping for the future junking of TOFI for the sake of the students who really cannot afford the current tuition fee. I very much respect the opinions of students and teachers who join protests, rallies, and whatnot. I guess I just choose to have other ways of expressing mine.