Dear Bombastarr, I've browsed through your archives, and I've read your first few entries. And no offense, but you didn't write very well like you do now. How'd you become such a good writer?Hahaha oh dear God, those entries are embarrassing -- and actually quite funny! T_T :)) I actually started blogging when I was 13 to practice my writing skills because even then I already knew I wanted to write, and I just felt the need for another outlet. Besides, back then, no one else was into blogging yet, so it felt kinda cool. :)) Well, honestly I didn't really do anything to consciously improve on my writing (as in take workshops or special writing classes), I guess that just goes with age, maturity, and I suppose experience, too. Also my love for reading only increased through the years, so maybe that helped as well.
dear bombastarr, with all judgment aside, who's your current favorite pop icon? :) Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, etc?
BRITNEY SPEARS FOREVER! \:D/