Dear Bombastarr, what one line describes what you are feeling right now?
Wow, that's difficult. I guess it's from John Mayer's "Why Georgia" -- Am I living it right?
Dear Bombastarr, ar eyou gonna watch the John Mayer concert?
OH YES I WANT TO I REALLY REALLY WANT TO EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING WANTS TO BE THERE. But the devastating truth is I don't think I'd be able to. No money + someone to go with! :((((
I miss you! I miss this! I wish I can pump myself up to blog for real again. Tumblr ruined EVERYTHING. HAHAHA! - Mary
Maryyy! I miss you toooo! >:D< How are you? Oo nga eh, I miss everyone, lahat nasa Tumblr na :(( And that's what everyone's been telling me too -- Tumblr ruined the real blogging experience for them, haha!
I loved 'Ignite.' I'm looking forward to read more of your stories!
Thank you! :) I'm actually hesitant to post any of my stories, that was just a spur of the moment thing.
Dear Bombastarr, any tips for young people who want to write better? :)
Just read, read, and read some more! Never get tired of reading :) You can never be a good writer unless you are a voracious reader -- that I can definitely attest to.