Dear Bombastarr,WHY CREATIVE WRITING?
English and literature have always been my strengths, and as opposed to Accountancy or Legal Management (which my parents wanted me to take, and which are the courses I got into in Ateneo, La Salle, and UST), this was something I was more interested in and passionate about, and thus something I would really work hard on. Which I do, believe it or not! :))
Dear Bombastarr, I fervently believe that we are blog soulmates, in a way. I used to tell Estell that every time I would visit your blog, your current entry would always apply to me. :) And up until now, it's true. Sometimes, it would seem like you're getting the words directly out of my head. Not the actual ones, but I guess the feelings. That sometimes, you just make me want to reblog your entries. But of course, I'm not going to do that. It's just funny that even if we are in totally different places right now, it's still possible for us to feel (almost) the same things, think (almost) alike, and experience (almost) the same stuff. I just realized this after reading your latest entry. I'm feeling quite the same. I guess you could call it, 'birthday blues'. Haha, Anyway, cheers to you blog! soulmate! :) Ona. Mahilig ako sa word na almost at sa parentheses. :))) Take care! -Eu :)
Wow Eu, there are no words for this! It warmed my heart, really. It's amazing how we're able to feel so close despite not knowing each other personally. I wish I could say something more than 'thank you' to let you know how much I appreciate this. But wow, this means so much. Blog soulmates! Maybe we're long lost sisters or something. :P HUUUUG! Btw, please say hi to Estell for me! I miss her too :P
Dear Bombastarr, I miss you a lot! You removed your chatbox here. -gyk
Ate Gyk! I miss you too! Yeah, maybe I'll put it back up soon when I have the time :P How are you?