Dear Bombastarr, I think you're really cute. It must be awesome to be friends with you! Anyway here is my question: what do you splurge on?
Why, thank you! :) BOOKS, definitely. I can spend all my lifetime savings in Fully Booked, National, PowerBooks, Book Sale, small little second-hand bookstores, and I'd still want more for sure!
Dear Bombastarr, Oh, was it from there? I haven't read nor watched the book, but I did look it up. I'm such a a quote whore. Haha. I would love to read it! But I always forget to ask for it in bookshops. :)) I totally agree. It's cool and weird at the same time. But, good weird not bad. Haha! \:D/ - Eu :)Yes it did :) You should read AND see the movie. Adorable and funny :) Yes, exactly! Ang galing, most of my closest friends right now are Paulinians from Pasig. Maybe there is some kind of weird, cosmic Paulinian connection. HAHA!