Bombastarr are you suicidal!? Why are you writing about death?
I was writing a paper on Sylvia Plath and Anne Sexton :))
Dear Bombastarr, what's the funniest reading you've read/recommend?
Signifying Nothing by David Foster Wallace really cracked me up! Locally, I'd have to say Reconnaissance by Tara FT Sering.
Dear Bombastarr,Yes yes! I would have to agree. Maybe we are long-lost sisters or something. Haha. Since you don't have a sibling. :) Our connection reminded me of something. I don't know if it's from a movie or OTH but it has something to so with the pieces of our selves scattered somewhere in this world, and at some point in whatever form they may be, we find them. It's weird to say it out loud but I somehow feel that way with you. Sounds mushy, but yeah, I really do. :) I'll tell Estell you miss her, don't worry. :)Is it the tikkun olan from Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist? I loved that book! I even highlighted some lines because it was just too awesome to not remember. (And also the movie; Michael Cera was just too adorable!) Awwww. We're like soul sisters or something haha! \:D/