Dear Bombastarr, tapos ka na mag-enroll?
Yes! I finished today, thankfully.
Dear Bombastarr, what do you feel about Taylor Swift's new song, Dear John? Rumor has it that she wrote it for John Mayer. If you haven't listened to it yet, I suggest you do. ;)
What a timely question! :)) I just heard it last Wednesday when I gave someone I love the newest album ;) :)
Dear Bombastarr, you`re a god and i am not.you`re soo good karla! :
Wow, I think that's saying too much, but thank you :)
Dear Bombastarr, OH NO. Check this out :( http://globalnation.inquirer.net/columns/columns/view/20101021-298952/License-to-plagiarize
I know, I read this a few weeks ago and I really find it ridiculous. "Plagiarism is punished for the act not the intent" -- that's what our profs always tell us. It's disappointing that the Supreme Court had to go this far and bend the rules just to get one of them out of a sticky situation.
Dear Bombastarr, i miss you bombastarr! LUV YAH - AYIENE
I miss you too, Ayiene! LOVE YAH SUPEEER