Wow, I'm surprised I really missed this. Keep 'em coming! :)
Where do you get all your creativity/inspiration??
Usually from small, unremarkable moments like awkward silences and jeepney rides. Oh yes, the daily commute is full of stories waiting to be told!
Dear Bombastarr, I found your blog, haha. Congrats! I can't imagine running for 3 kilometers. ♥ Rose B, still a writer
ROOOSE! Haha, I can't believe it either :)) And yes you will always, always be CWriter :) WE MISS YOOOOU!
Hi ate karlaaaaaaaaa :) Wow, all those things you're gonna be doing this sem sound exciting to me. :> Of course, you can do it! :D May I just ask, ilan ang grumagraduate ng CW yearly sa Diliman? Just curious. Kahit rough estimation lang kasi dun sa course ko, which is Language & Lit, dto sa Baguio, 9 lang ang gragraduate this year. :/ Haha. P.S. karakino.blogspot.com po url ko, not kaisakino heehee :)))) -Kaisa
First of all, I'm super sorry Kaisa, I totally didn't notice it. I guess I was too excited to type your name in. Anyway, I changed it already. Thanks for letting me know :) As for the (soon-to-be) graduates, I'm not exactly sure about the stats but I'm making a justified guess of maybe roughly the same number. I know of 4 graduating CW people (friends and/or former classmates); I'm sure there are others but I can't be sure if there are a lot more. Every year the freshman block only consists of less than 10 (our block was only 6!), and I'm positive at least one will shift out. So yeah, not that many too I guess. Oh well, less is more? Haha!
Dear Bombastarr, I was checking my dashboard and I saw this:a bombastarr doppelganger! (http://bombastarrr.tumblr.com/) she's a paulinian too. I thought it was you, but I remember you said something about not liking tumblr. Haha.
Oh wow, interesting.. I searched for her, turns out she's a Facebook "friend." Although I don't know her personally, she's from a lower batch.
Dear Bombastarr, I missed you and your blogs/updates!
Thanks, I missed it too! :)