Wow, the response is overwhelming. I feel so loved, haha! To everyone who sent their comments and appreciation, molto grazie! Vi amo tutti :)
//
Karla, you are awesome. Oh wait, you already know that.
I love it. *Hi-five!* Thanks!
Dear Bombastarr, I voted for your story a lot of times! I hope you do get published. Just saying! Congrats!To tell you honestly, just having it up there on the site is already a great honor. But yes, getting published on print would be just as exciting! Thank you! :)
Dear Bombastarr, i'm going to be honest here. i'm really one of those ppl who dont see the your course as something "profitable" (if u knw what i mean) but if you have this kind of talent, im sure u can go a long way. =)
I'm going to be honest too and admit that I used to have that kind of mentality. But cheesiness aside, it was only when I got into our department (and our course) that I realized how much of writing is really more about the craft rather than the profit. Sometimes, just creating something beautiful is enough, being appreciated or paid for it is just a bonus.
Bombastarr, two works published in a span of what? Two weeks? You must be so happy! Congrats! I've always been a fan...keep it up! I know, it's surreal! Thank you! :)
Dear Bombastarr, congratulations! You deserve it!Thank you! :)
Dear Bombastarr, Hi! I don't know if you remember.. this is Bea. Ceej del Rosario's cousin. I had always admired your sky high talent in writing. I look up to you so much and wish that I am blessed with the same gift. :)) I visit your blog eveytime I go online and i've followed you wayyyy back since your highschool days. I don't know but even if we have this big age gap (i'm 21) i can always,always relate to your posts... And about your recent post - Introductions - i reposted it on my blog that same day you posted it here (with proper credits of course). And i wasn't really surprised that it got published to TeenInk. You're just so gifted and everything. I wish you all the love and success. You're going to change the world someday. :) From one of your fans - Bea del RosarioHi Bea, I remember you of course. Sophistichiq, right? :) Sometimes when I back-read my blog especially during my high school days, I just can't help but scratch my head in shame sometimes (like, WTH WAS I THINKING!), but I guess writing them down at that time in my life was was an honest way of putting things down as they were, and looking back I know I couldn't have said it any other way. But it's always an overwhelming feeling to know that there are people who share the same sentiments with the words I put out there, regardless of how stupid of "deep" they may be. I really do not have the words to express how grateful I am, but nonetheless, thank you so much. I hope we can be friends, Bea! And please say hi to Ceejae for me :)
Karlaaaa! CongraTIUlayshonssss! :DWahaha, thankTIUsomuch! :))))
Dear Bombastarr, WOW YOU ARE SO AWESOME OKAY? YOU INSPIRE MEYou're awesome too! Thanks! :)
Dear Bombastarr, i miss you! :)I'm sure I miss you too! But.. who's this? :)