Dear Bombastarr, is it hard having a boyfriend in college? how do you find time for your dates, etc.? do you feel jealous about his friends?
I can't really speak for everyone on this, but I'm just extremely lucky that I have an understanding boyfriend who, like me, prioritizes studies before anything else. What makes our dynamic work is that we understand that there is life outside "us"; we have separate groups of friends, we have completely opposite career paths, and most importantly, we have our own ambitions that are independent of the other's. Also, we never interfere with each other's plans with our friends; I never demand time from him, and vice versa. If we can go out, okay we go out, if we're busy, then next time na lang. I guess it also helps that we live near each other (we both dorm in QC, and we both reside in the South) and that he has a car, but it's really more on our easygoing approach on things.
Define 'blogging.'For me, it's (1) writing down your thoughts, ideas, feelings, opinions, etc (2) and updating it on a regular basis. I still have this old-fashioned, primitive "blogging belief" that it's not really a personal blog unless it has something in it that you actually created (aka entries you wrote, pictures you took, etc.) And no, Tumblr people, I am not judging you. I am just saying my opinion :D
Dear Bombastarr, Do you like to keep the URL of your blog private, or is it okay with you if people you may know in real life read it?
I used to feel really shy about what I write, especially here in my blog because they are mostly personal. But then again, it is in a public sphere, so there is no point in trying to hide it. It's out there, so be it. Nowadays I don't really mind having my friends read it. :)
Dear Bombastarr, Based on your earlier posts (when you were 14) I noticed that you used to write lengthier posts and you ranted a lot. What changed? :)
I grew up. I realized I didn't have to tell every little detail of what happened to me -- that's ridiculous, really. I think right now this blog is less of an account of my everyday life and more of just an outlet for random things I don't mind sharing.
Dear Bombastarr, do you think it's bad for a fourteen year old girl to say 'fuck' and 'shit'?
I guess it would be hypocritical of me to say yes when I've probably been using those words at that age (I can't really be sure, but I know I've been using "shit" longer than "fuck" in regular, daily conversations). I honestly don't think it's that bad -- they're just words anyway. Sometimes they don't mean anything; they're just expressions. However if they're constantly used in very crass/rude ways, then I guess that's uncool.