Dear Bombastarr, congrats on your new dorm! Can i ask where you moved in? and even your former dorm? i might dorm next school year so i'm kind of interested and looking around.
Hi there! I'd rather not disclose my information here in public for obvious reasons, but if you're really interested in dorming around the Katipunan area, drop me an e-mail: karlabebi@gmail.com :)
Dear Bombastarr, I like the entry about The Workshop. :)) It's nerve-wrecking in CW121 too, but I really like Ma'am Mooney. Never thought poetry could be fun until I enlisted 120 (Neil Garcia) last semester, so I'm glad I had the guts to try it. IMU former-blockmates! -Rose
Rose! I'm still regretting the fact that I didn't take poetry as one of my genre courses.. should've taken it instead of playwriting. :( Anyway, I'm glad you're enjoying! This sem naman ako kay Sir Neil, CW140 (Nonfiction). By the way, we saw Jonika last Friday! She says hi :) Aww, the original CW block should get together. :))
Dear Bombastarr, I like the way you perceive things and your insights are remarkable. Keep on writing! - Jai Reyes
If you're the Jai Reyes I'm thinking of, wow, how'd you wind up here? (I am trying to hold back the fangirl screams okay, hahaha!) But regardless, thank you so much! I definitely will :)
Dear Bombastarr,Dear Bombastarr, I just know your play is going to be awesome when you're completely done with it. Don't give it up, you're a good writer. Writing is for you. -Kaisa
It really gets frustrating, especially since I have to rewrite one (again) completely while I still have to start doing the other one from scratch. Haaaay. But thank you, Kaisa! :) I needed that. Good luck with your acads as well! Let me know when you come back to blogging :)