Dear Bombastarr, what's an ideal casual-but-put together outfit for you?
I have always been a firm believer of dark-wash jeans and wedges (for weekends) or gold flats (for school). Anything you put on top with that should work quite well. And the earrings of course! I never forget the earrings.
Dear Bombastarr, happy to know you have plans of joining the legal profession in the future!:) Malcolm Hall, im sure, would be excited to have you. - Paula
Thanks, Ate Pau! I'm taking the LAE this year; I'm crossing my fingers! :)
Dear Bombastarr, do you think worth it ang pag stay sa isang long distance relationship? I caught him cheating on me once. But after that, he swore to never do it again. He's in the Philippines, I'm in the US. I go home every summer. But unfortunately, I can't come home this year. Lagi nalang kaming naghihintay... for three years. Worth it pa ba 'to? :(
I'm not sure if I can answer your question objectively since (1) I haven't been in a long distance relationship before and (2) I don't know the whole story, but here's my two cents' worth: we're young and we have the rest of our lives laying ahead of us, waiting to be explored. If you know you're not happy anymore, then why choose to remain miserable? :)