May has been a particularly busy/eventful month for me, which is kind of surprising because I was expecting the usual boring summer, but it's a good kind of busy :) Sorry for the late replies! I'd probably be back to my regular blogging "sched" after this month.
Dear Bombastarr, WOW! ANG SAYA NG OUTING NIYOOO! Inggit me! Hahaha! =)) Miss you, Roomie! Video nung striptease! :DDD
Roomieeee! Yes, it was super duper fun! Sayang talaga we weren't complete :) Di bale, pag uwi mo dito, okay? And the video?.. shy! I'll just send na lang in private! Haha! :)) Love you, Inna!
Dear Bombastarr, I envy your love for literature. I, most of the time, neglect reading although bookstore is my fave place on earth (blame the internet *major distraction*) Could you list down your fave books? And can we be friends? :) Love, nurultheflower.blogspot.com
Hi, Nurul! I have a LOT of favorite books and when asked this question, I always panic because I feel like I'm going to forget something as I list them down. Anyway, off the top of my head: Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov, Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli (my favorite YA book), The Jessica Darling series by Megan McCafferty, and No One Belongs Here More Than You by Miranda July.
Dear Bombastarr, I read Introductions. My goodness it was good! My heart skipped a beat when reading the final sentence. Write a book already! p/s: You're now my some kinda role model :) Love, nurultheflower ;)
Thank you so much, Nurul! :) It means a lot knowing that even people from other countries appreciate what I put out there. Are you from Malaysia? :)
Ate Karla, I love your piece in Stache! It was the best one in there. Haha. I'm not even kidding! :P the last paragraph gave me chills! K yun lang :)) -Kaisa
Aww thank you, Kaisa! :) I'm crossing my fingers for more features on Stache :)
Dear Bombastarr, I keep having urges of cutting myself. I actually did cut myself last night, but I stopped to the point where my wrist almost bled. How do I cope with depression? :(
Oh no. It was a good thing you had the sense to stop before something really terrible happened. I apologize for only replying to this now, but I hope you still get to read this. I don't think I have ever been clinically depressed, but I've been truly lonely and sad for a lot of times in my life, and it was really difficult, no matter how petty the reasons may seem to other people. I know that right now it's hard to look on the positive side of things, but hurting yourself is not the answer. Things will get better, they really will. I hope you hold on to that. Feel better! A big hug for you >>:D<<
Dear Bombastarr, too bad there are no striptease aerobics here in pampanga! I want to try that! :( -gyk
I'm sure the trend will catch on soon enough. There are already a lot of gyms here in Manila that have aero striptease and pole dancing classes :P
Dear Bombastarr, I love your blogs.. i read them often.
Thank you :)
Dear Bombastarr,paano mo nagawa 'tong question box na 'to?
I got the code from EmailMeForm.com
Dear Bombastarr, hello fellow iska :) what's your course?
Creative Writing :)
Dear Bombastarr, OMG!!! Inggit much!! Stripteaaaaase! Paturo ha?? :DDD Hindi ko na nppractice ang aking landi skills.. buti ka pa, may striptease! :> hahah! i miss youuuu! >:D< -inna
Skype Skype Skype! It will not only hone your landi skills, it will also increase your torso fluidity - aka bumping and grinding skillzzz! HAHAHA! I MISS YOU MORE! >:D<