When's your graduation? Are you ready? How's your thesis?
Our college graduation is on April 21 and the university graduation is on April 22. A part of me isn't yet - I still can't believe it! I just had my thesis bound last Tuesday (Was so emotional over that!) but I still have papers to submit until Tuesday next week. I'm *very* excited though.
Dear Bombastarr, you are really blessed to have a father like that! Enjoy your new laptop! And happy birthday to your dad!I really am :) Thank you!
Dear Bombastarr, you are my favorite blogger (or writer in its deepest sense) -silent follower since your high school days. :)
Aww, that's a long time! Thank you so much :)
HOSHET! Prof mo si Dr. Dalisay? BRB transferring to Creative Writing hahahahaha wala lang nakakainggit lol hi Ate Karla! -Kaisa
Yesss! I still can't believe it. Our class pa is small, I think we were just 8, so kilala niya kaming lahat. We asked him for an autograph on all our books and I'm still reeling over the fact that I have two books signed by him :)) Tara na dito! Cross-enroll!
Dear Bombastarr, do you have a tumblr account?
Actually yes, but I only use it for my own personal book log (to keep track of what I've read) and it's set in private.
Hi Ate Karla! I'm Thaniah, remember me? :) Probably not. Hahaha! Anw, that's okay. Just wanna say hi. And I really miss you :( May I know your twitter account? :) So we could get in touch? You take care okay. God bless you! :)
Hi, Thaniah! What's your twitter handle? I'll send you a message there.
Dear Bombastarr, did you watch the greatest hits concert? :)
Unfortunately I DID NOT and I am still regretting it. It came on a time that we were all busy with acads, plus we had money issues. My friends and I went to another event but we "commemorated" by playing Blue songs that afternoon. LEE RYAN 4EVER
Dear Bombastarr, i miss youuuuu!! love you! >:D< -inna.
I miss you too, Czarinna! >:D< Love you right back!
30 seconds
To Mars!