Dear Bombastarr, what shows are you currently obsessed with?
I am completely enthralled by Suits (and cannot wait for the season 2 premiere on June 14!) because I think it's the first legal drama I know of that features a corporate law firm. As for other current shows, I am also currently obsessed with Community, Modern Family, and How I Met Your Mother. I also occasionally enjoy watching old episodes of Ally McBeal, Friends, and Scrubs. They never get old.
Dear Bombastarr, how do you discover such eargasmic music karla? cooooolio
Sometimes, curiosity and just pure boredom lead me to keep on clicking the YouTube sidebar links when you are bored in the middle of the night does get me to pretty awesome music :)
Dear Bombastarr, it's official you are my inspiration.
My, my, you're officially making me blush :">
Dear Bombastarr, why do you want to become a lawyer? :)
I have always found it fascinating how the world is never completely black-and-white, even when the letters of the law appear to make it so. The study of the law is absolute but only until exceptions come into play. I find it interesting that it is never finite and that it is never conclusive right away. It gives a good glimpse of the human nature and what we are capable of. Life is mostly about finding right from wrong, but it has always interested me how people get there.
Dear Bombastarr, what medals did you get nung grad niyo? :) congrats!
I got two medals for graduating cum laude, one coming from my college and one coming from the university.