Dear Bombastarr, did you ever consider shifting to engineering? and if yes, what course?
No, the thought never even crossed my mind. I haven't really considered what kind of engineering would be best for whatever math/science-related skills I have, but if I had to choose, out of curiosity I'd say Mechanical Engineering because I've heard so much about it from my dad (who was a Chem Eng'g major but now works in the power/energy sector, which is mostly ME-related) and from my boyfriend, that I want to know if I can comprehend for myself fully what they have been trying to explain to me in layman's terms.
May tips ka ba para magka-boyfriend? Kasi naman 23 yrs old na ko wala pang kumakagat kahet isa! Hahahaha /wrist
Aww, Anon! I'm sure your time will come soon enough! :) But you shouldn't be worrying so much about being left behind or missing out. Instead, find things that interest you enough - invest your time in something worthwhile. When you put your mind into a much greater task, then you'll stop feeling bad about being unattached, and feel more grateful for the time you have on your hands. My best bet? Go back to school. Apply for a post-graduate degree. And who knows? Maybe you'll find someone equally interested in the field - and in you - just a few seats away! That always works, you know. Take it from me ;)
Dear Bombastarr, what are you most afraid of?
I have this deep-seated, irrational fear of cats. All kinds of creatures in the feline family - from tigers down to your neighborhood alley cats. It's something a lot of people find amusing, but is actually something really serious. It often causes me extreme anxiety attacks, especially when I'm caught off-guard. A lot of times, it gets so bad that it even causes recurring nightmares (yes, and I wake up with actual tears, sweat, and nausea). This probably explains why I never liked The Lion King, and why I'm the only person on the Internet who doesn't appreciate the cat memes.
Dear Bombastarr, what songs do you find relevant to your life right now?
"Never Be The Same" by Little Majorette. It's got such a lovely, whimsical piano riff after every chorus that off-sets the daunting reality of the future changing beyond your control. I just declared it my post-graduation, pre-law school anthem.