Dear Bombastarr, my boyfriend and i are just starting out and we've only been together for 3 weeks XP i just want to ask since u seem so happy, whats your secret? how do you keep it interesting? XP ;))
Wow! This question's a first, I think. Well, first of all, congrats and welcome to the club, haha :)) I think what makes it work for us is the fact that we never demand too much from each other. We work around whatever it is we have: the free time/breaks, the means of communication, money, etc. Also, it helps that we can talk about everything and anything and we never get shy about it: from literature to engineering, from social issues to the latest Lonely Island song. We're actually just very chill about the whole thing-- we don't act like we have to do this or that just because we're together; we just let things flow, really :)
Dear Bombastarr, list 10 songs that you would consider your favorites! :D
Oh dear, this is difficult! If you asked me this another time I think my answers would be different because the list tends to change every now and then :P But okay, right now, my all-time favorites:
1. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
2. 23 by Jimmy Eat World
3. Your Ex-Lover Is Dead / One More Chance (Your Ex-Lover Remains Dead) by Stars [and anything by Stars, really]
4. Dakota by Stereophonics
5. Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer
6. Anything sung by The Carpenters
7. Sextape / Beauty School by Deftones
8. For Blue Skies by Strays Don't Sleep
9. Tala by Paramita
10. Tadhana by Up Dharma Down
Dear Bombastarr, I miss you Roomie! Haha. Just passed by, XD Nakikinig ako sa Metric naun, I like them. :) Hahah. Any suggestions for music? XD nabobore na ko dito e, tagal pa papasok. XD
ROOMIEEEE! *huuug!* I HAVE KWENTO! I shall PM sa FB! ..Emily Haines is a goddess! Metric is love! ♥ Hmm, try listening to The Stills, Young Galaxy or The Most Serene Republic. (Canadian bands! Wooh!) :) Or you could also try The Perishers (kinda Snow Patrol-ish) :D